Saturday, April 13, 2013

"A" Monsters

The last few days have been a marathon of crocheting! I find that when there's a pattern I really like, I keep making that one item until I'm tired of it. Not always true, but it happens often!

Most recently, that pattern is Roosevelt the Monster

As part of the 3rd installment of the Kit Club, I was able to make these two cuties: 


The yarn is "Shepherd's Wool Crazy" and it's pretty awesome! The yellow is brilliant, and the brown is a good compliment, especially on the monster on the right. There's enough of the skein leftover to make a few mini-monsters which I think I'll turn into keychains... Hmm...

However, I decided I wanted to make a bright-coloured, normal-sized Roosevelt in dedication of Ainsley. Ainsley is a four-year-old very close to my heart who has been recently diagnosed with leukemia. To read more about Ainsley's story, please visit their blog:


I'm a big fan of these cutie little monsters! They're a quick project, but oh so much fun!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations for your blog. I’ve nominated you for a Liebster Award! :)

    http://tremenducrochet.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete